Below you can search the indeed.com database for job listings.
Training and Development
- WorkNet DuPage Career Center – The workNet DuPage Career Center is DuPage County’s premiere location for training, developing, and connecting the local workforce
- LearningExpress – Under “Jobs Search and Workplace Skills” and “Jobs and Careers” you’ll find you’ll wide variety of resources that will prepare you for career success, from the job search to interviewing and beyond as well as licensing, certification, and practice tests; online career preparation; and information for a wide variety of occupations. Log in with your library card number and pin.
- Live Tutor – Career Help – Get help with resume writing and review, job search and interview prep, GED prep, and academic support.
Other Job Web Sites
- Career Central Network - College of DuPage - The Career Services Center offers career resources and opportunities to students, alumni, community residents and employers.
- CareerBuilder.com - CareerBuilder.com is the fastest-growing recruitment and career-advancement source for employers, recruiters and job seekers.
- CareerNet - CareerNETÂ® is a comprehensive Job Board, with a network that connects over 25 million business professionals and organizations.
- Chicago Job Source - Most valuable for profiles and links to the career pages of numerous Chicago area employers, as well as numerous Illinois government jobs.
- Chicago Job Talk - ChicagoJobs offers easy access to a comprehensive listing of regional resources. And, with this new design, we offer even more: resources, networking opportunities, and feedback from area experts.
- Chicago Tribune jobs (CareerBuilder) - Chicago jobs from the Chicago Tribune, plus job listings from career sites nationwide.
- Chicagojobs - Search for local jobs in Chicago.
- DuPage Regional Office of Education - Lists job vacancies for all DuPage County School districts as well as other educational agencies in the area.
- Gateway to Careers - The Career Gateway is a way to access online tools, resources, and leads that will help you be more successful in finding and securing employment. Youâ€™ll learn about career opportunities, find training programs, link to placement services, and much, much more.
- Illinois Department of Employment Security - IDES is your direct link to Illinois workforce services: job placement and referrals, unemployment insurance, employment and training programs, and career and labor market information.
- Indeed - Indeed.com is a search engine for jobs, allowing job seekers to find jobs posted on thousands of company career sites and job boards.
- Jewish Vocational Services - This organization offers job assistance and a wide choice of job training and education opportunities.
- Job Corps - Job Corps is a free education and training program that helps young people learn a career, earn a high school diploma or GED, and find and keep a good job. For eligible young people at least 16 years of age that qualify as low income, Job Corps provides the all-around skills needed to succeed in a career and in life.
- Job-Hunt - Information and Links to 13,864 Employers & Job Search Resources
- Jobster - Search jobs and build a career network.
- LearningExpress Library -- Job Search and Workplace Skills - Under "Jobs Search and Workplace Skills" you'll wide variety of resources that will prepare you for career success, from the job search to interviewing and beyond. Log in with your library card number and pin
- LearningExpress Library -- Jobs and Careers - Under "Jobs & Careers" you'll find licensing, certification, and practice tests; online career preparation; and information for a wide variety of occupations. Log in with your library card number and pin
- Linkedin - LinkedIn gives you the ability to search for jobs, and, if youâ€™re an employer, the opportunity to search for candidates. LinkedIn recently added a resume builder tool that allows you to import your profile into one of several template options and then customize it.
- LinkUp - LinkUp is the fastest-growing job search engine on the web. Completely unique among job sites, LinkUp only aggregates jobs from company websites. Our search engine indexes over 22,000 company websites and updates those job listings every night. As a result, jobs on LinkUp.com are always current, never duplicated, and contain no fake jobs or scam listings.
- Monster.com. - Jobseekers can post resumes and look for jobs; employers may post jobs and search resumes.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - The Occupational Outlook Handbook is produced by the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics. A great place to research prospective careers.
- People's Resource Center Job Assistance - Job Search Assistance helps low income residents of DuPage County secure and maintain employment. Searching for a job can be very difficult. To make the process easier, the Job Search Assistance Program provides clients with one-on-one mentoring at every step along the way.
Job seekers meet with compassionate, trained volunteer mentors who help them throughout their job search process. Volunteer mentors provide guidance on everything from finding jobs on the Internet and elsewhere, to writing a resume or filling out an application, to going out on an interview. The goal is to help job seekers overcome personal obstacles and achieve self-sufficiency through meaningful paid employment.
- Riley Guide - The Riley Guide lists many useful online job websites and services in addition to links where jobs and resumes can be posted.
- Simply Hired - Searches thousands of job sites and companies to locate local jobs, identify trends,and research salaries.
- Tweet My Jobs - TweetMyJobs is a free service that connects job seekers with job openings. TweetMyJobs is affiliated with the National Career Development Association as well as the Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches.
After signing up, youâ€™ll have access to thousands of JobChannels that allow you to receive targeted information about the jobs that fit your profile. Job information can come to you via Twitter, e-mail or RSS
- USAJobs - USAJOBS is the official job site of the US Federal Government. It's a one-stop source for Federal jobs and employment information.
- Veterans' Resources - Access the Illinois WorkNet Center page listing resources available for veterans.
- WorkNet DuPage Career Center - The workNet DuPage Career Center is DuPage County's premiere location for training, developing, and connecting the local workforce.
- Yahoo! Careers - Yahoo's job search and career site.